Voltage Sim Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voltage Sim Racing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VSR Piston Cup Series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carter Friesen

VSR Piston Cup Series Empty
PostSubject: VSR Piston Cup Series   VSR Piston Cup Series EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 10:32 am

Hi. I'm new to this series and don't really know how it works. If any of you could just give me a quick summary of what it is, that would be great. Also, I'm curious about the races. There are 2 things that I need to know about it. 1. What time zone is the 9:45 pm race start in? 2. Is there a fixed setup for each race, or can we create our own? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Dwight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VSR Piston Cup Series   VSR Piston Cup Series EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 10:33 pm

The series is based off the current Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series with some variation.

Our Cup series runs Wednesdays and all times posted are Eastern time. 8:30 PM Practice. 9:30 PM Drivers Meeting. The races are fixed setup.

Sorry for the late reply. Request to join our FB group again and we will approve you.
Back to top Go down
Carter Friesen

PostSubject: Re: VSR Piston Cup Series   VSR Piston Cup Series EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 10:39 pm

I don't know about the time. And also, I don't have a Facebook account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VSR Piston Cup Series   VSR Piston Cup Series Empty

Back to top Go down

VSR Piston Cup Series
Page 1 of 1